Newly added photos
All the latest pictures
Postcard of the Dewdrop Inn in the 1930s
Post card for Henson's garage on Hathern Hill (post Brexit ?)
Dale farm winter scene.
The complete history of Dale farm can be seen in a separate article on this website
George died in 1898 and in 1911 Frederick and wife are the occupiers(but not freeholders).
Nicholas Lowe Smith. In the Rates Map of 1824 shown as one of the largest landowners in Hathern .Resident at the time in Dale farm
Other holdings included "the Anchor Inn with outbuildings"
Aerial view including Dale farm, Hollytree cottage, Victoria Terrace, The Manor House, Cross and School
Occupants of Dales Farm, Frederick Russell, farmer born in Zouch and wife Mary Ann who married in Zouch in 1888.
John and Elsie Russell who in 1939 register were occupiers of Dales Farm, the landlord being Peter Paget of Nanpantan
Jack Screaton, joiner and funeral director