Deeds re. property in Hathern 1767-1857
1. Lease and release. Cottage with barn, Bowley and Ferryman to Caudwell. Copy Final Concord. 3 cottages and land, Boley, Bowley and Ferryman to Cradock
2. Mortgage for 100 years. Caudwell to Capp. Bond, Caudwell to Capp.
3.. Mortgage. Bowley and Gamble to Jelbeart.
4. Conveyance. Tacey, Bowley, Hutchinson, Simpson, Jelbeart to Hickling and Blunt.
5. Conveyance. Blunt, Caudwell, Dean, Beer for land on inclosure map no. 65 (pasture Lane) and 16 (Zouch Road).
6. Conveyance. Lakin and Gamble to Dalby.
7. Conveyance. Fosbrooke and Hopkinson to Lakin.
8. Conveyance. Christie, Dicey, Allen, Crossley, Hawley, Ward, Clarke, Mitchell, Philips,Smith, Fowler, to Caldwell. Re. plot 65 on inclosure map. Also copy of Hathern burial register entry for Edward Dean.
9. Conveyance. Webster, Cowling, Cox to Coddington (baker). 3 dwelling houses.
Source : Leic. Records Office file ref. DE1925.